Pontifical Council for Education
The Council for Primary Education and Literacy promotes the rights and wellbeing of every child towards conscious education.
We work in 33 countries and territories to translate the vision of Supreme Pontiff HDH Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam to revive the transmission based education systems in children that empowers kids to learn through visualisation techniques, accessing knowledge through innate human potential called shaktis and other time tested techniques of Hinduism.
The primary education institutes known as KAILASA’s Nithyananda Gurukul revives the super science of consciousness and creates, develops and empowers unique new species of children who can express and extraordinary powers as prescribed in ancient scriptures of Hinduism.
The objectives of the primary education and literacy wing include:
- To revive, restore and promote transmission based empowering education system to children
- To reach out the benefits of this transmission based education system to all children and empower especially the children who are the most vulnerable and excluded, most disadvantaged (poverty), violence, including those with disabilities, those affected by domestic and sexual violence, those who are affected by environmental degradation through various schemes and programs.
- To provide and support various schemes that empowers and ensures primary education for girls as a priority development project for a healthier, intelligent participation and strive towards building a better future for themselves and the world.
- To promote and support the rights of children to grow in a healthier and protective environment where their innocence and adolescence is nurtured and their potential is explored.
- To generate a strong track record of children who voice and exhibit global leadership towards reviving ancient scientific methodologies of conscious and holistic living of Hinduism.